Tax Resources and More!
The Metropolitan Library System is here to help make this tax season a little less stressful!
Check out our Income Tax Resources page for access to:
- Free online filing options
- Information about tax help in OK County
- Printable federal and state tax forms for 2018
Visit any Metropolitan Library location to have us print free federal and state tax forms for you.
We also have a variety of print and eBooks to help you prepare your taxes this year!
Disclaimer: Please note that Metropolitan Library System staff are neither tax experts nor tax advisors. Consult IRS.gov for the most up-to-date tax information.
After filing your taxes, you might be looking for ways to become more financially fit this year! Look no further than your favorite library system for a wide variety of print and digital resources to help set you, your family, or your small business up for success for years to come.
Books and eBooks @ Your Library
- Beautiful Money: The 4-week Total Wealth Makeover by Leanne Jacobs
- Big Money Thinks Small: Biases, Blind Spots, and Smarter Investing by Joel Tillinghast
Always available as a Hoopla eBook
- Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together by Erin Lowry
- 30-day money cleanse: Take control of your finances, manage your spending, and de-stress your money for good by Ashley Feinstein Gerstley
- Bad with money: The imperfect art of getting your financial sh*t together by Gaby Dunn
- Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to all the Money You Will Ever Need by Grant Sabatier
- Dollars and Sense: How We Misthink Money and How to Spend Smarter by Dan Ariely
- Get the Most out of Retirement: Checklist for Happiness, Health, Purpose, and Financial Security by Sally Balch Hurme
- How Money Works: The Facts Visually Explained
- Make Your Kid a Money Genius (Even If You're Not): A Parents' Guide for Kids 3 to 23 by Beth Kobliner
- Mindful Money: Simple Practices for Reaching Your Financial Goals and Increasing Your Happiness Dividend by Jonathan K. DeYoe
Always available as a Hoopla eBook
- You Need a Budget: The Proven System for Breaking the Paycheck-to-Paycheck Cycle, Getting Out of Debt, and Living the Life You Want by Jesse Mecham
Databases @ Your Library
- Business Source
Provides the full-text of thousands of journals covering all business disciplines, including marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance, and economics. Additionally, it provides market research reports, industry reports, country reports, company profiles, and SWOT analyses.
- Business USA
A resource to help small businesses access the services they need to grow. Find resources to grow your business, learn about taxes and credits, learn about new health care changes, seek disaster assistance, and more.
- Consumer Reports
- Access the latest reviews and ratings of cars, appliances, electronics, home and garden equipment, products for babies and kids and more from Consumer Reports.
lynda.com contains thousands of self-paced online courses that you can use to learn more about business, CAD, design, education, hardware and software, technology, video, web design and much more. NOTE: To sign in to lynda.com, use your last name as your Library Card PIN.
- Mergent Intellect
Mergent Intellect contains comprehensive business information on hundreds of millions of U.S. and international businesses. It also provides residential search information for over 210 million U.S. consumers, demographic information based on the latest Census data, and job search information for career seekers.
- Morningstar Investment Research Center
Provides real-time access to comprehensive data and independent analysis on thousands of mutual funds, stocks, exchange-traded funds, and closed-end funds.
Contains directory information for millions of new, current and historical U.S. businesses and U.S. residents and it contains a listing of U.S. jobs and internships. Directory information on businesses includes the name of a business, its address, telephone number, headquarters, ticker symbol, credit rating, number of employees, estimated sales volume, and more. Business owners can use ReferenceUSA to conduct market research and create maps and charts of similar businesses in the area.
- Small Business Reference Center
A comprehensive resource for small business owners and those interested in starting a business, Small Business Reference Center offers full-text coverage of magazines, journals, trade publications, and industry reports. It also offers a start-up kit and sample business plans, U.S. tax forms, state-specific resources, videos, and reference books.
- Value Line
Provides comprehensive information and expert investing advice on thousands of stocks, mutual funds, options, and other securities.