Program Type:Health & Wellness
Making Sense of Medicare” is a one hour interactive comprehensive workshop that covers everything you will want to know about Medicare. Whether you plan to go on Medicare or are already on it, this workshop helps guide you to make wise decisions about your healthcare. It even includes what’s behind those commercials with famous actors and athletes that flood your television each year.
Here are just a few of the topics that will be covered.
· Am I getting everything those TV commercials are offering?
· Understanding the real alphabet of Medicare: A, B, C, D, MAPD.
· How to make wise Medicare decisions with less anxiety and confusion.
· How to enroll in Medicare.
· When to enroll in Medicare.
· What is Open Enrollment, Initial Enrollment, & Special Enrollment.
· What is Original Medicare Parts A & B.
· Understanding the Physicians Bill.
· Maximizing your Medicare through Supplemental (Gap).
· Understanding Medicare Advantage.
· Understanding Part D Drug plans.
· How do I choose a plan and feel comfortable?
· Q & A.