Program Type:Book Clubs
Join us for a Pride Month book discussion over LGBTQ+ titles! Select one from this list and participate in our virtual book chat:
- Let's Talk About Love by Claire Kann
- Upright Women Wanted by Sarah Gailey*
- Girl Mans Up by M-E Girard*
- Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel*
- On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous by Ocean Vuong
- How We Fight For Our Lives by Saeed Jones
- Redefining Realness by Janet Mock*
*Available digitally now on hoopla with no wait!
This event is an online event offered through a screen-sharing program. You may need to install an app or computer program to view the session. If you have any issues connecting, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.