Introducing Speakaboos - brought to you by the mind behind many of PBS’s early childhood series and geared toward children ages 2 – 6. Speakaboos is an early literacy product designed to introduce children to the joy of reading through interactive and engaging stories featuring characters they love. Parents and caregivers looking to supplement storytimes and provide healthy screentime will appreciate the multiple options to read.
There are 3 ways to enjoy books from Speakaboos:
- Read to Me - stories read by a narrator
- Read it Myself - child or parent can read the story
- Read & Play - stories with an interactive element
Enjoy Speakaboos Online
- Click Visit Speakaboos Online
*You may need to sign in with your library card and last name to gain access to the page.
- Browse the story collection
- Select a story and begin reading