Use your Metro Library card to:
- Check out an iPad or laptop for use in a library
- Check out a Kindle Fire and/or WiFi hotspot
- Check out books, CDs, DVDs, MP3 players, and magazines
- Download eBooks, audiobooks, music, newspapers, and magazines
- Use online resources like Ancestry.com, Consumer Reports, and Lynda.com
- Learn a language, prepare a resume or cover letter, or study for school and career exams online and at your own pace
This library is a Congressional designated depository for U.S. Government documents. Public access to the government documents is guaranteed by public law. Title 44 U.S.C.