

Description:
Designed by the architects, Keyser & Scheiber of Oklahoma City, it was built in 1909 to house the offices of the Stockyard Company.
The Ralph Ellison Library at 2000 NE 23rd St is closed for upgrades beginning April 16. We anticipate reopening on May 6.
Designed by the architects, Keyser & Scheiber of Oklahoma City, it was built in 1909 to house the offices of the Stockyard Company.
The materials in this collection are for study and research purposes only. To use these digital files in any form, please use the credit "Courtesy of Metropolitan Library System of Oklahoma County" to accompany the image.