Use an old t-shirt to create a no sew vented produce bag.
- Fabric Glue
- Cut shirt into bag shape by trimming off the sleeves and neck as well as the hem at the bottom. Make sure to round off the edges.
- Turn shirt inside out
- Glue bottom of shirt together with fabric glue
- Turn shirt inside out again and fold in half
- Cut handle and vents.
DO NOT store your produce in your t-shirt bag. The cotton material absorbs moisture from your produce.
- DIY T-Shirt Crafts by Adrianne Surian
- Jeans and a T-Shirt by Niki Meiners
- Upcycling: Create Beautiful Things with the Stuff You Already Have by Danny Seo
Need More Craft Ideas?
- Search our online catalog using the terms such as “handicraft” or “Nature Craft.”
- Visit the Hobbies & Crafts database on our website
- Ask for a craft kit at your next curbside visit
Created by Mitch, Adult Librarian at Bethany Library