The Bethany Library is currently closed due to COVID-19. Please read our message about this closure.
About Bethany Library
The Bethany Library opened on January 31, 1965 and joined the Metropolitan Library System later that year. West Oklahoma City residents, as well as residents of Bethany, are the primary users of this library, borrowing hundreds of thousands of books and other materials each year. On April 5, 2016, Bethany voters approved a bond issue to build a new Bethany Library that would be nearly three times the size of the current library. On November 16, 2019, the renovated Bethany Library opened.
Book drop: Drive-up return on the west side of the building.
- Public use computers with 60-minute internet access and printing capabilities
- Mobile and offsite printing
- Free Wi-Fi
- Color copy machine with free outbound faxing (to U.S. numbers only) and scanning capability
- Mac and Windows computers with full Adobe Creative Suite and Cura software to slice 3D prints
- 3D printers
- Cricut maker
- iPads for photo and video making
- Lighting equipment, gimbals, and tripods
- Self-serve holds shelf and self-check machines
- Catalog computers dedicated to searching the library's collection
- Library staff who can provide assistance locating information, using print and electronic sources, and provide readers' advisory
- Place and pick up interlibrary loan requests
- Tours and instruction in the use of library resources (by appointment)
6700 NW 35th Street
Phone: (405) 789-8363
Curbside Hour & Public Computer Hours
Monday: 9am - 8pm
Tuesday: 9am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9am - 8pm
Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
This event is an online event offered through video and web conferencing software. If you register for this program, you will be emailed the link to connect digitally. Please note, you may need to install an app or computer application to attend this program. If you have any issues connecting, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.