- Puff Paint
- A Marker or Crayon
- Trace your foot on a piece of cardboard and use the scissors to cut out the outline.
- Fit your sock the cardboard, heel side up.
- Use the puff paint and design whatever you wish on the sock.
- Let your sock dry. We recommend 12 hrs.
- Make and takes for kids: 50 crafts throughout the year by Marie LeBaron
- Super simple art to wear : fun and easy-to-make crafts for kids by Karen Latchana Kenney
- Low-mess crafts for kids : 72 projects to create your own magical worlds by Kelly Doudna
Created by Josh, Children's Librarian and Megan, Adult Engagement Specialist at Del City