Program Type:Health & Wellness
Making Sense of Medicare is a one hour interactive comprehensive workshop that covers everything you will want to know about Medicare. Many people are wary of those TV commercials with famous actors and athletes, but are they really telling the truth? This is an excellent overview of how Medicare works, and how it can best educate you for life. Here are just a few of the topics our workshop will include:
· Am I getting everything those TV commercials are offering?
· Understanding the real alphabet of Medicare: A, B, C, D, MAPD.
· How to make wise Medicare decisions with less anxiety and confusion.
· How to enroll in Medicare.
· When to enroll in Medicare.
· What is Open Enrollment, Initial Enrollment, & Special Enrollment.
· What is Original Medicare Parts A & B.
· Understanding the Physicians Bill.
· Maximizing your Medicare through Supplemental (Gap).
· Understanding Medicare Advantage.
· Understanding Part D Drug plans.
· How do I choose a plan and feel comfortable?
· Q & A.