We were recently inspired by Philbrook Museum of Art’s Garden Cat Pen Pal Program and when we shared what our friends Perilla the Garden Cat and Cleo the Garden Cat were up to in Tulsa, our beloved Library Dog, Spoticus, said he’d love to be a pen pal too!
Children can write Spoticus and he will send them a postcard back!
Letters or postcards for Spoticus should be sent to:
Ronald J. Norick Downtown Library
300 Park Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Spoticus misses seeing you at the library and out in the community; he can’t wait to connect again soon via snail mail!
Don't have a stamp?
You can email Spoticus too!Email Spoticus
Books & Movies on Pen Pals and Writing
- Sincerely, Katie: Writing a Letter with Katie Woo by Fran Manushkin
- Writing Letters by Benjamin Proudfit (Also on hoopla)
- Writing a Letter by Cecilia Minden (Also on hoopla)
- How to Write a Letter by Cecilia Minden (Also on hoopla)
- Mail Carrier by Czeena Devera (Also on hoopla)
- First Year Letters by Julie Danneberg
- Letter to Pluto by Lou Treleaven
- Can I Be Your Dog? by Troy Cummings
- I Found a Kitty by Troy Cummings
- Same, Same but Different by Jenny Sue Kostecki-Shaw (Also on hoopla Audiobook and hoopla Movie )
- Dear Primo: A Letter to My Cousin by Duncan Tonatiuh
- Friends in the Mail by Fran Manushkin