In honor of our Big Library Read on Harry Potter, here's a way to create your own magic wand using supplies around your house (and outside your house).
Paint and Paint Brush
Optional: Glitter/Glitter Glue
- Gather supplies.
- Wrap yarn around the base of your stick
- Make a design for your wand using the yarn.
- Use glue to secure any loose yarn.
- Paint your wand.
- Let your wand dry.
- Optional: Add any other decorations such as glitter.
- Cast spells and create magic!
Created by Allie, Children's Librarian at Belle Isle