The Makerspace (Bethany)
Makerspace reservations are free for a single use of up to 2 hours and can be booked up to 7 days in advance.
Please review the MLS Studios User Agreement as it must be signed before using the equipment.
You may have only 1 active Makerspace reservation (system-wide) at a time, and you must finish a reservation before booking a new one.
The following equipment is available in MLS Studios at the Bethany Library:
- One Mac computer and one PC computer, both with the full Adobe Creative Suite and PRUSA software to slice 3D prints and Blender software
- 3D printers
- Cricut maker (customers will need to bring their own supplies to use this machine)
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Green/White/Black Screen Backdrop
- iPads for photo and video making
- Lighting equipment and tripods
- Button Maker